Monday, March 1, 2010

What Not to Name Your Dog ***

Everybody who has a dog calls him "Rover or "Boy". I call mine "Sex". Now, Sex has been embarassing to me. When I went to call City Hall to renew his dog license, I told the clerk I would like to have a license for Sex. He said, "I'd like to have one too" Then I said, "You don't understand. I've had sex since I was nine years old". He said I must have been quite a kid!When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told the clerk I wanted a room for my wife and me and a special room for Sex. He said that every room in the place was for sex. I said, "You don't understand. Sex keeps me awake at night" The clerk said, "Me too".One day I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just standing there looking around. I told him that I had planned to have Sex in the contest. He said that I should have sold my own tickets! "But you don't understand", I said. "I had hoped to have Sex on TV. He called me a show-off.When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said, "Your HONOR, I had Sex before I was married". The Judge said, "Me too". Then I told him that after I was married Sex left me. He said, "Me too!"Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking for him around town. A cop came over to me an asked, "What are you doing in the alley at 4 o'clock in the morning?" I replied, "I'm looking for Sex". My case comes up Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.