Pilfered this from another.
Buddhists teach something like this... You never know what holy being
that is looking in your door giving you a chance to be kind.
Sunday, March 29, 2015
(note: chime back on this. Your opinion is valuable)
March 29, 2015
March 29, 2015
US Laser Test That Destroyed Germanwings, Next Plunges Holland Into Darkness
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western SubscribersA new Ministry of Defense (MoD) report circulating in the Kremlin today claims that the failed 24 March US Air Force test of its High Energy Liquid Laser Area Defense System (HELLADS) that was attempting to shoot down a simulated Federation nuclear warhead, which resulted in the downing of Germanwings Flight 9525 killing all 150 aboard, was attempted again on Friday, 27 March, but this time resulted in the catastrophic shutdown of the electrical grid in Northern Holland, including Amsterdam.
According to this report, Friday’s HELLADS test that blacked out Northern Holland was the third of its kind performed by NATO over the past nearly 24 months, the other two having the consequence of (1.) the near catastrophic crash of Lufthansa Flight LH1172 over France in May, 2013, and (2.) the obliteration of Germanwings Flight 9525 on 24 March, again over France.
In the May, 2013, near disaster of Lufthansa Flight LH1172, this report continues, pre-HELLADS testing by NATO in preparation for the 22 May 2013 launching of an ICBM from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California was determined by the MoD to be the cause of this near catastrophic incident where this airliner suddenly plunged towards the ground.
Likewise, this report says, the 23 March ICBM launching for the following days HELLADS test that destroyed Germanwings Flight 9525 was then followed by Friday’s (27 March) ICBM launching that crippled Northern Holland.
To exactly how these ICBM-HELLADS tests are conducted, this report explains, a LGM-30G Minuteman-III ICBM is fired to an altitude of 1,120 kilometers (700 miles) at a speed of nearly Mach 24 (approximately 15,000 mph) after which it deploys an Advanced Maneuverable Reentry Vehicle (AMaRV) into Polar orbit and the body of the craft falls into the Pacific Ocean.
The AMaRV, which simulates multiple nuclear warheads, MoD experts in this report say, is then fired upon by the high-energy lasers of the HELLADS in an effort to destroy them as they attempt reentry towards their target(s).
The “critical failure” of the HELLADS, however, this report says, has been their use upon the B-1 bomber platform, as was done in all of these tests, which aside from having to be continually tested in the days/weeks leading up to these tests, is notorious for its continued aiming failures.
And as to why the Western people aren’t being told the truth about NATO’s HELLADS being the cause of the Germanwings Flight 9525 shootdown, the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) had previously reported on detailing the massive cover-up operation now being implemented by Western intelligence agencies accusing this airliners co-pilot as being responsible for this disaster.
However, this MoD report points out, the recovered audio from Germanwings Flight 9525 clearly shows the opposite of what the Western propaganda media have been reporting in that the “screams of passengers” are heard first, then they go silent and the noise that follows is of “crunching metal”, cockpit alarms, and indecipherable radio chatter before all goes silent…all indications, experts in this report point out, that this airliner suffered a catastrophic failure killing all passengers and crews first, after which the airliner exploding in air…and as the debris field proves it did.
[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence servits actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
and our greatest care and attendance. Life is a long and weary journey. Growing old and feeble requires that we receive care and attention from younger healthy ones. If you are fortunate to live a long life, you too, in turn, will require help and care with daily needs. I urge you to keep in mind that you and I - we all grow old and fragile - become debilitated and need help.
"The Water Pitcher"
by Paulo Coelho
"A legend tells of a man who used to carry water every day to his village, using two large pitchers tied on either end of a piece of wood, which he placed across his shoulders. One of the pitchers was older than the other and was full of small cracks; every time the man came back along the path to his house, half of the water was lost.
For two years, the man made the same journey. The younger pitcher was always very proud of the way it did its work and was sure that it was up to the task for which it had been created, while the other pitcher was mortally ashamed that it could carry out only half its task, even though it knew that the cracks were the result of long years of work.
So ashamed was the old pitcher that, one day, while the man was preparing to fill it up with water from the well, it decided to speak to him. "I wish to apologize because, due to my age, you only manage to take home half the water you fill me with, and thus quench only half the thirst awaiting you in your house."
The man smiled and said: "When we go back, be sure to take a careful look at the path."
The pitcher did as the man asked and noticed many flowers and plants growing along one side of the path. "Do you see how much more beautiful nature is on your side of the road?" the man remarked. "I knew you had cracks, but I decided to take advantage of them. I sowed vegetables and flowers there, and you always watered them. I've picked dozens of roses to decorate my house, and my children have had lettuce, cabbage and onions to eat. If you were not the way you are, I could never have done this. We all, at some point, grow old and acquire other qualities, and these can always be turned to good advantage."
Sunday, March 22, 2015
“All things are bound together. All things connect. Whatever happens to the Earth happens to the children of the Earth. Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself.”
note: I am not certain this is one of my pictures. On considering it again, I don't recall seeing this butterfly here. My apology if I have used your butterfly pic w/o your permission. I do have one bush covered in two other types.
Friday, March 20, 2015
|A Time to Grow . . .|
|. . . Blooms Like This|
|Rich Bottom Soil - 'Tater' Patch and Onions and 'Maters' and Beans and Squash and, and, and...|
|Not All Grass is Green|
|Savoring a Clean Breath of that mountain air|
|'Sooth' for the Soul - near Ensor Cemetery,|
Day by Day Warm Wishes to You
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
by Ray Jason
The deep serenity down here in the Archipelago of Bliss soothes and inspires me. Sometimes AVENTURA and I find a tiny lagoon that is so tranquil that the silence almost seems to speak. In many spots the Jungle runs all the way down to the Sea. Such symbolism comforts me, because they are both such essential incubators of Life.
Last week I found a bay so sublime that the voice of Nature was louder than the clamor of Humanity. On a typical day I would see 25 dug-out cayucos being quietly rowed by extremely fit Indios. Only rarely was the stillness disturbed by a boat with an engine. Most of the human sounds came from happy children - laughing and playing in the shallow water.
A little cabin on the shore caught my eye. It seemed like a perfect hideaway for a writer, and I imagined Thoreau sitting on its tiny porch in the twilight savoring a day well-spent on reflecting and writing. I believe that if he lived today he would choose a sailing boat as his platform for observing and commenting on Life. A cabin on Walden Pond would be impossibly expensive; and he would chafe at the preposterous restrictions that the bureaucrats would demand.
I have long felt that he too would choose the Sea Gypsy Philosopher life. This intuition was recently reinforced for me when I learned that the final sentence that he uttered on his deathbed was, “Now comes good sailing!” These thoughts led to a deeper meditation on how astonishingly different the world is now - in just the 153 years since his death.
Here are some of the universal themes that dominated Henry David Thoreau’s thinking and writing:
· The need for people to stay connected to and reverent towards Nature. Otherwise, they will suffer great psychic damage as both individuals and as societies.
· The importance of recognizing that the Individual should be more powerful than the State - and that the best governments are those that govern the LEAST!
· The urgent need to fight against Injustice whether it came in the form of Slavery or Tyrannical Imperialism.
· The value of Simple Living as a way of avoiding the distractions of the modern world and thus discovering Life’s deeper meaning.
Even though Thoreau provided wise and prophetic counsel on these topics, his guidance was largely ignored. Let’s assess how Humanity has dealt with these issues in the century and a half since he died.
· REVERENCE FOR NATURE – The human-built world has become so dominant in contemporary urban society, that for most people an experience of Nature means a vacation in a national park. In other words they visit a preserve that is like a theme park except that it is filled with trees and bears and geysers. Even agriculture is barely natural anymore. The soil is gone and replaced with a thin veneer of fertilizers and pesticides and herbicides. And the farmers spend most of their time driving enormous air-conditioned tractors and combines.
· POWER TO THE PEOPLE – The brilliant and noble concept of government “by, for and of the People” has been so distorted that it is a mockery of the original intention of the Founding Fathers. And this is not just in the U.S., for almost all nations now have “elected representatives” who are just puppets for the tiny rich elites who really pull the strings of power.
· BATTLING INJUSTICE – Those who wield the levers of power continue to shape a world which is dominated by a few rulers and an enormous mass of people who are ruled. Unfortunately, these people - who I refer to as The Malignant Overlords - are as clever as they are ruthless. So instead of shaking an iron fist, they wield their control more subtly - using meaningless elections and a lapdog media.
· SIMPLICITY FOR CLARITY – The modern world is a tsunami of electronic gadgetry that is drowning humanity with tiny machines that complicate our lives instead of simplifying them. People spend their days staring at screens that are LCD replacements for authentic living.
So what would Thoreau think about this “Progress” that we have achieved in the last century and a half? Presumably, he would be appalled and outraged. But these issues that he was crusading against are actually puny when compared with the problems that face humanity today. That’s because in those days we had the technology to harm one another; but we didn’t yet have the means to actually exterminate the entire human project. But in one of his lesser-known quotations Thoreau does allude to man’s horrible capacity for malice and destruction:
“Thank god men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth.”
But in fact, we have “laid waste” to the Sky and the Earth and the Sea. And we are faced with such enormous problems that the very existence of humankind is at risk. Fortunately, if we do manage to drive ourselves to extinction, our small, wet, lush planet will survive. And eventually Mother Earth will heal the wounds that 10,000 years of human civilization - and especially 300 years of industrial advancement – have heaped upon her.
I realize that this seems like blasphemy since we are bombarded with messaging that assures us that the rise of capital C Civilization is the best thing that ever happened to the planet. But a visionary like Thoreau would clearly recognize that we are defiling and destroying our one and only support system. The lunacy would be obvious to him. And to those who might not perceive it, let me mention a few possible ways that we may very well end our stay on the planet in the very near future.
· CLIMATE CHAOS – Despite the efforts of the rich and immoral industrialists bankrolling the climate change denial camp, the mass of evidence from “un-bought” scientists is overwhelming. Our human conduct is profoundly altering the very biological, geological and atmospheric functioning of the planet. And those who think that the looming disasters will be gradual and manageable, have not examined the ice and tree core data that clearly shows catastrophic climate change often occurs swiftly and violently.
· NUCLEAR INSANITY – The movement by the most hawkish and psychotic elements of the U.S. political and military “leadership” to reignite the Cold War should be terrifying to everyone. And yet it is barely noticed by the general population who are largely fixated on their iDistractors. Instead of the long standing policy of only launching nuclear missiles if fired upon by an enemy, a new “first-strike” policy has been quietly installed by the U.S. Plus, money is now being allocated by multiple governments for new generations of even more lethal nuclear weapons. And with the rise of computer hacking, the dangers become multiplied even more ominously.
· WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC – This risk has several variations. A Super-bug could spread rapidly around the world because of how interconnected the planet now is through air travel and long-distance food shipping. Or more maliciously, evil elements – be they terrorists or tyrannical governments – could release some of the many horrific bio-weapons that have been developed in recent decades. Or such a weapon could escape accidentally through an explosion in a lab where such hideous concoctions are developed.
· NUCLEAR POWER DISASTERS – Let me count the ways… earthquakes, tsunamis, grid down power outages stopping the cooling pond pumps, sabotage, human error by technicians, spent fuel rods with no place to go. What could possibly go wrong?
· TRANSHUMANISM AND ROBOT REBELLION – The plot lines of B-grade science fiction movies are rapidly becoming possible realities. The maniacs who refuse to embrace and abide by the Laws of Nature have now conjured up these new threats to human survival. Why do they do it? For human and planetary betterment - or for fame and fortune? You be the judge.
And so as I sit here in this stunningly peaceful lagoon staring at the little Walden cabin by the sea, I am deeply saddened by the disastrous evolution of the human project since the days of Thoreau. If he were alive today he would undoubtedly speak more insightfuly and convincingly than I can on these profound subjects. But my hope is that I can capture a bit of his phantom spirit ghosting about in that tiny cabin - and use it to give my own words more power and eloquence.
Friday, March 6, 2015
Friday, March 6, 2015
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as
he who helps to perpetrate it.
He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really
cooperating with it."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Posted by CoyotePrime