Monday, August 21, 2017

Enjoying His Pondering and His Wanderings

Yes, I truly do.  Maybe you will too.  He certainly lives a unique life - you will see!

A very talented writer, talented man and apparently self-sufficient in all ways.  A specimen of good health.  My feeling is that he 'sees clearly'


theseagypsyphilosopher.com

theseagypsyphilosopher.com

Somewhere within his postings is a   (I'm almost certain)   biography entry.

So, go ahead  ...enjoy some of his philosophy and his wandering adventures.  I highly recommend  his blog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm, I wonder what he would have to say about today and the solar eclipse.  Things ! I'm hearing of "what is liable to happen" really makes me roll my eyes and shake my head.  Truly.


Not to mention the Get-Rich-Quickers swarming everywhere panhandling the safety glasses.  Unbelievable!!!!  Many are fake and useless; to beat all!  $40 ea.  Oh My.

I watch the sky a lot, always have.  Love to do this.  Not many people do skywatching.  I bet you didn't know this; s'truth.

My prophecy:  Today, across the US more people will be raising their head, eyes on the sky.
HAHAHA.  Sure hope they aren't behind the wheel!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they'll watch it on their phones and text about it while they're driving.

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.