Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ghosts There Are Whether You Believe or Not ***

Reading Hermit's blog this morning about the lighthouse in the town of St. Augustine, Florida (which by the way I/we intend to visit soon in the future) with it's resident ghosts, I recalled writing about my own resident spirit I once lived with.  Below is the LONG story of that adventure, in case you might take the notion to read.

http://heymom-sissy.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=3

I have often thought of contacting the current owners of the house and asking IF they have had any Woo-Woo experiences, yet also hesitant to do so - WHAT might they think about me! Crazy, I'm sure.  But things do happen that there is no explanation for and one certainly doesn't speak about among "polite society".   Ah well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.