Saturday, February 2, 2013

Changing Ourself Can and Will Change the World ***

"Crossroads: Labor Pains of a New Worldview" - This documentary undoubtedly has given me and will give you also a sense of the  imperative need of each one to change our way of thinking, of being, of becoming.  A bit over an hour long, it kept me glued to the screen, causing me to see how we each are one part of the whole, we each can contribute for a positive change, which in time can and will turn our world onto a path of sustainability and beauty for all, the whole of humanity. 

The beauty of fellow bloggers who are already on this path of inner change has given me  much courage that I too can do my needed part to solve the world crisis.  When a mere 10% change their way of thinking - their path, the other 90% will begin to follow and change.  I can see we are way beyond the 10% already, enough so beyond the 10% that my heart glows with hope and the knowledge that we soon will be a new civilization of no lack, of what is needed to thrive, to live in love with all that surrounds each of us.  Conscious thinking, one step at a time, day by day can improve the mass critical situation.

Integrity and loss of that almighty ego are the two keys that will unlock the crisis and bring about an equality for each and every individual on our earth.  We have created what is and we can also create a better way. 

So I invite you to watch this documentary as it certainly will give you a better perspective of what we must do in order to become that which we are capable of being, a better perspective on the answer to the age old questions "Why am I here?" and "What is my purpose of being?"
                    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Crossroads: Labor Pains of a New Worldview"  is a documentary exploring the depths of

the current human condition and the emergence of a worldview that is recreating our world from the inside out.

Weaving together insights and findings from biology, psychology, network science, systems

science, business, culture and media, the film reveals the inner workings of the human

experience in the 21st century, urging viewers to step out of the box and challenge their own

assumptions about who we really are, and why we do what we do.

video is 64 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.