Thursday, June 7, 2012

To Pee or Not To Pee ***

http://gorges-smythe.blogspot.com/ Gorges Grouse asked his readers to pass this missive along.  So I am doing so.  I have to agree with the one who wrote this and yes, something certainly needs to be fixed.  How shall I count the ways?

Gorges post:

To Pee or Not To Pee


-This came in an email from a former college instructor of mine. I post it in case some of you have never seen it before.

I have a job.

I work, they pay me.
I pay my taxes & the government

Distributes my taxes as it sees fit.



In order to get that paycheck, in my case,

I am required to pass a random urine test

(with which I have no problem).

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes

To people who don't have to pass a urine test.


So, here is my question:

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check

Because I have to pass one to earn it for them?



Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on

their feet.

I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on

their BUTT - doing drugs while I work.


Can you imagine how much money each state would save

If people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?
I guess we could call the program "URINE OR YOU'RE OUT"!

Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't.

Hope you all will pass it along, though.

Something has to change in this country - AND SOON!

P.S. Just a thought, all politicians should have to pass a urine test

too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.