Friday, March 19, 2010

I Am So Lazy ***

Just can't get up the energy to think or write, so again today it will just be a giggle passed on to you.

Church prayers...

"Anyone with 'needs' to be prayed over, come forward, to the front at the altar", the Preacher said.

Leroy stood in line and when his turn came, the preacher asked: "Leroy, what do you want me to pray about for you?"

Leroy replied: "Preacher, I need you to pray for help with my hearing."

The preacher put one finger in Leroy's ear and he placed the other hand on top of Leroy's head and prayed and prayed and prayed. Lord how he prayed for Leroy - and the whole congregation joined in with enthusiasm.

After a few minutes, the Preacher removed his hands, stood back and asked, "Leroy, how is your hearing now?"

Leroy said, "I don't know, Reverend, my hearing ain't 'til next Wednesday."

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.