No wonder I have computer problems. There is enough information stored on each of them to fill a few books and that doesn't include the books! Going through much information today and ridding myself of "much of that much", I am glad I did hit SAVE so often for I had forgotten what I have. Here is a bit of information that might be of interest to use if you "got a yen" to get away from harmful chemicals.
For myself there are no better solutions to use than baking soda or vinegar. They will clean about anything that needs cleaning and do a far better job than all the expensive cleaning products we find on store shelves, while leaving no residue or the need to rinse as soaps or other products require
Now science tells us that it promotes blood circulation in the small blood capillaries that irrigate the skin. It is also antiseptic, combating yeasts, viruses, and bacteria that can cause infection.
Apple cider vinegar is rich in alpha-hydroxy acids, helping to dissolve fatty deposits on the skin's surface and reducing scaly conditions, promoting a softer, smoother appearance.
This miracle fluid also regulates the pH of the skin.
You won't believe how many ways apple cider vinegar can be used to promote healthier skin and hair! Find out some of the couldn't-be-simpler ways to put it to work for you, below:
1. Hair rinse: Apple cider vinegar gets rid of residue build-up on hair, leaving it soft and shiny. Mix 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 quart water and use as a final rinse after shampooing.
2. Stain remover: If your hands are stained from chopping berries, dab some straight apple cider vinegar on the stains and they'll disappear like magic.
3. Tired, swollen hands or feet: Rub a little apple cider vinegar on tired, sore, or swollen hands or feet and feel the soothing difference.
4. Overnight facial: Get rid of blemishes and make your skin more youthful by patting apple cider vinegar on your face before bed. You'll have softer, smoother skin in the morning!
5. Sunburn bath: If you've been singed by the sun, find soothing relief by adding a cupful of apple cider vinegar to your bath and soaking for 10 minutes.
6. Topical skin burns: apply ice-cold apple cider vinegar to prevent blistering.
7. Lightening age spots: Dab areas with straight apple cider vinegar and leave on overnight.
8. Dandruff fighter: Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar to 3 parts warm water to balance scalp pH and control dandruff. You can also apply undiluted vinegar to the scalp. Allow it to penetrate, then shampoo with a mild shampoo.
This is just a few. Experiment for yourself with other uses.