Friday, October 13, 2017

WHAT Have I DONE NOW?

Well, as you can see, I have goofed royally when trying to change my homepage look. YeekOh, I only wanted to change the background color but instead hit selection 'Classic'!  What did I get?  What you see now; pictures gone, 'comment ability' gone everything gone I can figure no way to get back to the original look, so I reckon this calls for a "Sobeit" .  I have only this morning been able to find a way to actually do a post since my goof-up.  So it will remain looking this way until I decide to try again for the original view or remove the whole blog.

Lately (for a long time actually 😓 ) I'm noticing how often I have made a goof about something or the other and unable to change the outcome I created. I often have to settle my life with a "So Be it" response. I just have to live with it!

1 comment:

  1. If you have any grandkids, or neighbor kids, they can probably help you figure it out! Seriously, keep fiddling with it and you'll get it figured out.

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.