Thursday, February 11, 2016

No Doubt, We are in a "World of Ineptitude" - Today in the News

I spend quite much time mornings reading, surfing and writing, taking note.  This news piece just smacked me in the face - hard.  I know of this 'end of life billing' happening a few times in my own life and circles; being charged for services, materials etc "that never happened".  My father paid medical charges for five years after we lost my mother. And they were all for naught ...

Yes, we definitely  are inept, in one manner or another.  But this story caught my eyes today.  This is outrageous!  

Tamir was a beautiful child, what a smile!  

www.theguardian.com   news site

Tamir Rice: Cleveland says family owes $500 for EMS after fatal police shooting

Cleveland city attorneys filed a claim against the 12-year-old’s estate alleging that the family owes $500 for an unpaid EMS bill from the boy’s death

Cleveland police officer Timothy Loehmann fatally shot Tamir Rice, who was black, on 22 November 2014.





No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.