Thursday, November 22, 2012

Their Majority are Crooks ***

The 13 minute video I just watched http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/Battle-of-Athens.html verified what was happening regarding elections at the time of my birth and which continues today but in a much more dignified and less violent manner, of course.  Crookedness is still the name and the game  The facts of the 40s were incorporated into this movie.  Watch it and learn a bit of history about this Volunteer state, Tennessee; I certainly did.  This happened in McMinn Co.   There is a story I will one day tell about a couple deputies over in ---- Co where I lived.  Coffee and Keplinger - notorious characters, those two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.