Friday, March 23, 2012

Our Swirling Whirling Universe ***

Swirling Whirling Universe
"As we go through life, we never know what challenges we will face."

I just last week wrote the line above - the beginning of a post started a week ago.  I recall nothing specific on my mind at the time, so I have no idea why I typed them.

In fact, I actually don't remember typing them.  When I opened this blog and went to 'Design' to post the picture (here) moments ago, there they were as a Draft.  Very confusing puzzle to me for I haven't ever seen them until now.

Pictures posted by NASA always delight my senses.  So does this one.

I always yearn to be able to paint every time I view those that CoyotePrime over at his blog "Running Cause I Can't Fly" puts up each week.

This one: A NASA picture or a painting; I don't know which it is.  I just know I stole it from someone, somewhere.

1 comment:

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.