Monday, February 20, 2012

Here Now, Let Me Help Soothe You ***


http://coyoteprime-runningcauseicantfly.blogspot.com/2012/02/musical-interlude-2002-starwalkers.html

UpDate: My apology;  Guess I should have explained a bit before whapping this one on you.  It is the background music used on the PBS series "Cosmos" with Carl Sagan a few years back.

Good to be cautious.  I most likely wouldn't have opened a "surprise package" either.  coyoteprime over on his blogsite (left column of my page) gave this to us couple days ago.

Soothing me deeply, I wanted to share the beautiful music with you.  NOW, try it.  The more I listen, the better I feel

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.