Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do You Think You Are Normal? ***

Sometimes I post one of those Cheeky Quotes that scroll by on my front page 'cause maybe you missed it.  :>)

One quote might make you laugh.  Another may make you ponder.  There are even ones that may cause you to raise your eyebrows at the simple logic. Then another may help you to steer onto a different path in your life's journey.

This particular one will tell you if you are a  n o r m a l  person.  I've always considered myself somewhat normal and now I find I'm far off the "status quo" scale! A completely abnormal specimen.  That label could mean a freak in a normal society.

So it is!  So I am!  Actually, I love my abnormal freaky status.

 Normal is the term used to describe the how, what, when, where, and/or 'how come' of the majority of a population is positioned/leaning.

Are You Normal? Read the words below and then you can answer that question.

Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.