Saturday, December 4, 2010

Old New Mama - Technology Great or Not or WHAT? ***

With all the new technology regarding fertility recently, a 65 year old


friend of mine was able to give birth. When she was discharged from

hospital and went home, I went to visit.



"May I see the new baby?" I asked.

"Not yet," She said I'll make coffee and we can visit for a while first."



Thirty minutes had passed and I asked, "May I see the baby now?"

"No, not yet," she said. After a few minutes had elapsed, I asked again,

"May I see the new baby now?" "No, not yet," replied my friend.



Growing very impatient, I asked, "Well, when can I see the baby?"



"WHEN HE CRIES." she told me.



"WHEN HE CRIES?" I demanded. "Why do I have to wait until he cries?"



"BECAUSE I FORGOT WHERE I PUT HIM. OK?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.