Friday, October 22, 2010

"Anastasia" - Ringing Cedars Series - Non-Fiction ***

Often I've mentioned what I am reading. Several years ago I heard of a book titled "Anastasia", written by Vladimir Medgre. Over a period of time, there were more books published, books full of information from this young girl of Russia. She lived in the tiaga (forest) of Siberia.

I was able to obtain the first of the series through the public library. The contents captured my interest so strongly I knew I had to read more. Receiving the series awhile ago and currently into the fifth of nine, the interest has increased exponentially.

If you ever get the opportunity to read them, I urge you to take advantage. Anastasia's information will surely give you an outlook that will completely change your way of thinking and acting forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.