Monday, March 15, 2010

A smile gives your face a beautiful look ***

A famous trial lawyer was asked to apologize to the court for some remarks he had made.

With dignity, he bowed to the judge and said, "Your Honor is right, and I am wrong, as Your Honor generally is."

The judge never figured out whether he should be satisfied with this remark or cite the lawyer for contempt of court.


- - - - - - - - - - -

Two old guys Are pushing their carts around Wal-Mart When they collide.

The first old guy says to the second guy, 'Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, And I guess I wasn't paying attention To where I was going.

The second old guy says, 'That's OK, it's a coincidence.. I'm looking for my wife, too...' I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate'

The first old guy says, 'Well, Maybe I can help you find her...What does she look like?' '

The second old guy says, 'Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, With red hair, Blue eyes, Long legs, And is wearing short shorts...What does your wife look like?'

To which the first old guy says, 'Doesn't matter --- let's look for yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.