Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ah, Grandchildren ***

~I didn't know if my granddaughter had learned her crayon 'colors' yet, so I decided to test her. I would point out something and ask what color it was... She would tell me...and was always correct. It was fun for me, so I continued.... At long last, she headed for the door, saying, "Grandma, I think you should try to figure out some of these, yourself!"

~When my grandson Billy and I entered our vacation cabin, we kept the lights off until we were inside to keep from attracting pesky insects. Still, a few fireflies followed us in. Billy understood the 'game plan.' Noticing them before I did, Billy whispered, "It's no use Grandpa. Now the mosquitoes are coming after us with flashlights."

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.