Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ponder This ***

Something else to ponder upon:

First they came to me with information
But I did not understand or accept it
Because I am not a conspiratorialist
Then they came with another theory
I could not accept it because it didn't make sense to me
Because I have not experienced any personal evidence
Then they tried again but I cannot accept such idiotic concepts
and so I closed my mind again
Because the concept was too far fetched
Then they came with some proof that I finally understood
So I told a friend
He did not accept because he did not understand what I was telling him
Paraphrased

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.