Thursday, September 3, 2009

New on my Blog List - MMS newsletter ***

Having taken MMS in the past and then as a lot of us do, slacking off and then forgetting about it, once again it comes to my attention. I have begun taking it again - 5 drops gave me nausea so today I dropped down to 1 drop and taking every three hours. Lately I am 'grasping at straws' as you may guess from recently past postings of mine. There is a saying: "When the student is ready, the teacher will come." This statement is so true, as it has been shown to me that this IS what happens time and time again. This is the way of the universe, no doubt. There is a link at the bottom of the list of my blog links, MMS newsletter which contains abundant information if you are curious and in need. Help yourself. I'll soon offer it to my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.