Thursday, January 29, 2009

A really cheap joke ***

A really cheap joke!

One night at a Japanese restaurant I was intrigued by some Japanese writing on the side of one page in the menu. So I copied it onto the napkin and the next time I felt like embroidering, I stitched it onto an otherwise rather boring turtleneck.

This Friday I wore it at a company dinner. While out on the balcony for an after dinner smoke, a Japanese gent approached me and asked me, if I knew what that writing said.

I told him it was like an inside out fortune cookie and that I had no clue.

He told me it said: "Pretty good but really cheap!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.