Monday, November 20, 2017

What Judge Jeanine Pirro Has to Say About It

If you've never heard of Judge Pirro, you have been missing out; missing out on some very straight talk on current issues.  She is good.  Smart as a whip, well educated speaker and judge.

The first time I ever heard of this woman speak was on a YouTube video, which by accident I came across her name sometime before the election in November 2016.  I was so very impressed with her intelligence.  Listening to her short talk,  I thought to myself: This woman knows her stuff.  She would make a good president.  Maybe one day she will become so.  Today she is getting out to people with her position with Fox news media.  I think she is brilliant! Check her out for yourself. A short talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA4pUxS4c48

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.