Saturday, March 4, 2017

Justice in Action - Judge Speaks Mind

 Have you ever seen Judge Jeanine Pirro in action?  I came upon her a year or so ago.  Stunned was my reaction while listening to her.  I believe she has a reality show, she is one of the most sensible and tough speakers I've ever heard,  I fully agree with her reasoning and actions.  She is one sharp woman!  Our country is on the edge of a total catastrophe; watch as she speaks her mind regarding the duties of our nation's Police force, those in position for preventing chaos and catastrophe.

Short minutes duration, copy and paste.
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/26/judge-jeanine-pirro-opening-statement-notify-ice-criminals

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorites, especially now that Hannity is licking Bushes boots.

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.