Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Right Click It *

 7/29/14

My blog, this one, was deleted yesterday.  What a shock that was.  I was only working with my settings, changing a bit here, a tad there.  I got on Hermit's blog where mine is listed in his favorites list.  Clicked on it.  Again the same message "this blog has been deleted".  Cuss it!  I went back to Hermit's, did a right click.  Up my blog came but could do nothing with it except stare at the opening page.

Now, here I am tapping on the keyboard.  I expect the worst as usual seeing:  "This blog has been deleted".

I have no more clues how to fix matters as nothing has worked so far except the right click this time and my surprise at success.  We shall see.  "What will be, will be"  as Doris Day sang "Que Sera, Sera."  You probably never heard of Doris.  She was long before your time - most likely.  A beautiful clear voice that I loved to listen to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to stop by. Welcome and thanks for leaving a comment about the post--we love hearing from you. You are always welcome to chime in.